Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Agustinian Church Visit - 1


Hello folks! I just remember that I have something to share with you about my visit in one church here. It was a nice visit. Let me share it with you now….


As we reached Intramuros, certain excitement entered my heart as if something different awaits me. It is our first time to go there that’s why views and ways inside were stranger to us. We really do not know where to go first. We are suppose to enter into a church expecting that the guard will collect payments from us as we enter but the guard did not so we thought that we got the wrong way so we asked him. He told us the right way and that going inside every church or anywhere around Intramuros is for free. I was also amazed with the costume of every guard. It really looks awesome.

And then, we now reached the San Agustin Church which is assigned to us and it looks like that certain renovations are taking place outside the church and wedding ceremonies are happening inside. So we decided to just go first to the museum as we are waiting for the wedding to finish so that we can go inside.

I have to stop you first, I want to see you on my next part and I want you to know what I happened there………. See you !

No comments: